CENTRES is delighted to host the 13th International Conference on Clinical Ethics Consultation (ICCEC) at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel from 25 – 27 May 2017.
ICECC 2017 aims to discuss how healthcare ethics should evolve to meet changes in healthcare delivery, aging populations and the effects of globalization, culture and migration. Singapore will provide a vibrant setting for discussion of these conference themes.
- Clinical Ethics and Changes in Healthcare
- Clinical Ethics Support for Changing Health Care Practices and Contexts
- Changing Attitudes to End-of-Life Care
- Using Innovative Treatments and Modes of Health Service Delivery
- Globalization, Migration and Cross-border Health Care
A call for abstracts for ICCEC 2017 will be announced in August. In the meantime:
to receive further information as the call is opened.
Those who sign up to our mailing list early will receive a special discount on conference registration.
We look forward to seeing you in at the event in May 2017!